5.29.2013

WIW: Comfort is Key

Comfort is absolutely key to dressing here in SoCal as we start heading into the Summer months. Honestly it starts getting so warm that it's almost unbearable. So what better way to keep the sun away then a great hat. I'm sure you saw me wearing this Panama hat all over Maui and recently in my Two-fer Tuesday post a couple of weeks ago. It's most definitely the best $12 I've spent. 

I've never been a hat person. mostly because I kind of have a small head and most hats just don't fit. And well the kids hats usually have some print that just doesn't work for me. But when I stumbled upon this hat at H&M I knew I just had to have it and luckily they made it in a smaller size. If you follow me on Pinterest, you may have noticed I've been pinning a lot of looks with hats. Now that I've found this one I'm on the look out for others. I guess you could say that I've sort of become obsessed with hats.

The Panama hat really pulled together my whole look. Without the hat it would just be another simple look and nothing interesting. 
Outfit Details:
Shirt: H&M [similar here] | Tee: unknown via Marshalls | Shorts: H&M [similar here] | Shoes: Candies [similar here] | Bag: Steve Madden via Marshalls | Hat: H&M [similar here, here, and here] | Necklace: Groopdealz | Bracelets: Groopdealz [it's actually my daughter's necklace turned chain wrap bracelet] , J. Crew [similar here]

Stay Fabulous!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Linked up to Style Sessions | Three-fer Thursday | Real Girl Style | IFB

4 comments:

  1. very cute! love those shorts! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love this outfit.....especially the denim blouse..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool look. i Love the name of your blog as well. xoLili

    www.satinandscotch.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts are fabulous! Such a fun look! Thanks for linking up again :)
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird