5.30.2013

WIW: My New Favorite Summer Must-Have

Earlier in the week, I showed you a tunic look featuring this denim vest and here it is again. I found this vest during American Eagle's Memorial Day weekend sale. I've been looking for a great fitting one for a while now. So this was a great find. I've seen many budget friendly ones at Target and Forever 21 but they either didn't have my size, the fit was off, or the color just wasn't what I wanted. But now that I've found it, it has been in heavy rotation. If you are looking for a great sturdy denim vest check out American Eagle since it's not yet available online.
Outfit Details:
Vest: American Eagle [similar here and here] | Dress: Old Navy [similar here] | Sandals: Target | Necklace: Hello Fab | Bracelets: Stella & Dot, Groopdealz, Lotus Blossom Design | Sunnies: House of Harlow

And this week, I was lucky enough to be featured by Perfectly Coutured and Every Day Fashion & Finance on Three-fer Thursday. Check out these 2 fashionable gals and their linkup every Thursday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Linked up to: Trending Pretty

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love denim vests right now.

    Newest follower...

    Megan
    budgetfashion101.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sunnies, dress and vest. I have the Marshalls sandals like those and love them!! Such a fab look!
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird