4.16.2014

Denim Days

There was a time in my life where I absolutely dreaded denim. And honestly I can't believe I ever felt that way. I blame the awkward middle school years and questionable fashion choices for those feelings. I just can't imagine anything better than a few great denim staples and that's what this denim vest really is. It's such a great layering piece, especially since it's been too warm for a denim jacket but still cool enough in the evenings for light outerwear.
Vest: American Eagle [on sale now] | Shirt: J.Crew [similar herehere] | Shorts: American Eagle [via Marshalls, similar here] | Shoes: Target | Bag: Phillip Lim for Target [similar herehere] | Necklace: c/o Lotus Blossom Design | Bracelet: J.Crew | Sunnies: Ray-ban [vinatge]

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird