8.07.2013

WIW: Summer Stripes

I'm assuming that by now, you all may have noticed my love of prints, all prints from florals to seahorses. I've rocked them all this Summer, but I feel like there is one print that stands the test of time. Stripes. They're just classic. And all Summer long when I don't know what to wear I just go right to my striped tee and find some inspiration. Pair it with shorts, jeans, skirt, or layered with a dress, it all works. You really can't go wrong with a striped tee, I guess that's probably why I own just about every kind of striped top, long sleeve, short sleeve, tank, peplum, the list goes on.
Today's outfit stemmed from the fact that I literally had no idea what I wanted to wear, and so I went straight for the stripes and kept the look simple. But even simple can be fun. I decided to change it up a bit glam up my typical casual Summer look by adding some fabulous metallic platforms. 
Now, when I ordered these shoes I wasn't quite sure if I could rock them because they were a little naughty to me. But I've become obsessed with them. Worn casually they're not as naughty as I thought. 
Outfit Details:
Top: J. Crew Factory [similar here] | Shorts: Forever 21 [similar here] | Shoes: Shoedazzle [sold out, cute platforms to try here and here] | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Hat: H&M [similar here] | Necklace: J. Crew Factory | Bracelets: Groopdealz | Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. girl seriously one of my fav outfits of urs yet! u look so stylish..loving the hat :)

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird