8.15.2013

WIW: All Black

So my last post I shared my bright look and today I'm going the complete opposite direction with an all black look. I honestly contemplated what I would wear for the longest time. As I said last time I was invited to a taping of The Voice and they specified that they would like their audience to wear dark colors and no white or sparkly clothing. But I wouldn't be me if I didn't have some touches of color. They never said I couldn't have bright accessories. All in all it was a great day and lots of fun. I can't wait for The Voice to air. Maybe you'll catch a glimpse of me in the audience. Haha! 


Outfit Details:
Top: Armani Exchange [similar here] | Shorts: H&M | Shoes: Zara [similar here] | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Bracelets: PJ & Poppy, Stella & Dot, Charming Charlie's | Watch: Target | Sunnies: Anthro

Oh and did I mention, no cell phones were allowed! AAAGGGHH! I seriously was dying! 
After a long day of taping, I finally got to break out my trusty iPhone again and quickly snap this picture at Universal Studios. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Love the sandals Elvy! I tried them on in Zara but they didn't have the size I needed! Anyway, just finally getting around to adding all of the bloggers from the Old Navy event! Now following you :)

    Xo, Amanda

    theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! Those sunglasses look perfect on your with your tan skin and shiny dark hair! I am aching over your leather & peplum top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily,
      Thanks girly! I always forget I have this too hidden away. Definitely need to break it out more often. And I need to get on that h&m thingy. I entered but haven't really been paying much attention to it just since there are so many axing Cali bloggers on it, it's practically impossible. But still crossing my fingers! Muah!

      Delete
  3. The color of your Rebecca Minkoff bag is fantastic!

    Rose
    Blonde in this City

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird