8.13.2013

WIW: Bright & Bold

If there's anything anyone knows about me, it's that I'm a fan of color, and I stand by the statement, live colorfully. There's nothing sad about bright colors, they're always uplifting even on the gloomiest of days. Not that we're having any of those in SoCal anytime soon. But as I put together this post, I'm also contemplating an all black outfit for tomorrow's adventure. Why you may ask, because a girl friend of mine has invited me to a taping of "The Voice." And well, dress code is dark colors. BOO! But to get to see "The Voice" it's all worth going dark. HA!
Outfit Details:
Tee: Forever 21 | Skirt: J. Crew Factory [sold out, loving this bright skirt, here] | Belt: Gap [similar here] | Shoes: Shoedazzle [similar here] | Necklace: Very Jane  | Bracelets: PJ & Poppy, Stella & Dot, Charming Charlie's | Sunnies: Anthro
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments:

  1. the leopard really sets this look off! you look adorable!!
    oXo
    Jenn
    www.thebrandiedpair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the style of this skirt! Looks fantastic on you!

    XO,
    http://sororitygirlintherealworld.blogspot.com/2013/08/mod-about-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you added a touch of leopard print with the belt and glasses.

    Chimere Nicole
    http://www.glam4glam.com

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird