8.20.2013

WIW: White Maxi

So I'm back from my little hiatus last week. It was a nice little break, gave me sometime to recharge. And I'm kicking off the week with another white look. It's honestly been so hot here in Socal that it's uncomfortable to get dressed. Therefore, I've been turning to lots of white outfits just because they feel crisp and fresh in this 100 degree heat, especially this white maxi dress I found at Zara. It's light and airy and beyond comfortable. Normally I'm not found of belts that usually come attached with clothes but I loved the orange printed belt that came with this dress. 
Outfit Details:
Dress & Belt: Zara [loving this white maxi, here] | Shoes: Shoedazzle [similar here] | Necklace: Lotus Blossom Design | Bracelets: Windsor, PJ & Poppy, Stella & Dot, Charming Charlies | Sunnies: Anthro
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. beautiful dress! loving ur gladiators too :)

    XO Meghan
    citrusrefreshingfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress and belt! Yeah I normally never keep the belts that come with the dress.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird