4.02.2013

What I Wore: Blooming in Kate Spade

Easter was the perfect reason to wear this Kate Spade dress. This has got to be one of the best finds ever at Nordstrom Rack. I picked this dress up a few months ago for around $30. Ridiculous, right!? I can't believe how lucky I was to come across it. I absolutely adore this dress, the cut is just so flattering. It has a beautiful scoop back and the print is so on trend.

When I bought the dress it was a tad too big around the waist and the chest. But not enough that it would deter me from purchasing at only $30. I figured I would either get it taken in or shrink it. And since the material wasn't anything that could get ruined in the wash, I decided to try the latter of the two options. The end product was a perfect fit. So glad I tried that before shelling out money to get it tailored. 

I've found myself needing to try shrinking a lot of my clothes lately. I'm truly grateful that shedding all the baby weight and then some has been easy. But it's getting a bit ridiculous now, I'm starting to feel like a 12 year old boy. Which makes it hard to find clothing that fits, especially bottoms. I actually had to reach out to my good friend, who happens to be very petite, to find some jean suggestions. Would love to hear suggestions from any of you petite gals as well. 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Kate Spade [similar here and here] | Shoes: Rock & Republic [similar here] | Belt: Borrowed from my sister, Tiffany [similar here] | Necklace: Luxe Craving [same here] | Sunnies: Vince Camuto [same here]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

9 comments:

  1. Love your dress! Great print! :)

    http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty ! Perfect for Spring!

    Stop by my blog, I'm hosting a link up all month long in support of Autism

    http://styluxbykjay.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable...such a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome spring dress!!! :D you look so pretty, dear!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress looks AMAZING on you! love it!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Spring dress! What a fantastic find. Loving the shoes, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect dress for Easter and to welcome in Spring.
    That was an excellent deal!


    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dress! Thank you for Linking Up with us this week, hope to see you back!

    Amber
    Enter the Friday Link Up!

    FACE IT Catalog

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is SO pretty, and so perfect for Spring...you look so cute!

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird