3.07.2013

What's In My Bag

As a mom of 2 little ones both under 3, I've found that my bag belongs mostly to them, and this Marc Jacobs  pouch is all that is mine. But amazingly it fits quite a lot. And I love that it doubles as a cute clutch as well [as worn here]. 
I grabbed this pouch when Target put their Neiman Marcus collection on sale for 75% off. And it's been a great purchase. I've gotten so much use out of it. It fits everything I need on a daily basis. I can never leave the house without a few good lipsticks and sunnies. I like having variety with me, that way I'm always prepared. 

I'm your typical SoCal girl, I live in my sunglasses. So I always carry a few pairs to match whatever I'm wearing. And can't very well forget my Disneyland Annual Pass in case the mood strikes and we decide to take an impromptu trip to Disneyland. We tend to do this often. Haha!
Sunnies: House of Harlow [last worn here, buy here], Vince Camuto [last worn here, buy here] | Bag: Marc Jacobs [similar here] | Bracelet: Kate Spade via TJ Maxx [similar here] | IPhone 5 Case: J. Crew Factory [same here]

1. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake #80 [buy here] | 2. L'Oreal Colour Riche Balm in Caring Coral #418 [buy here] | 3. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart #90 [buy here] | 4. NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover [buy here] | 5. & 6. Revlon Color Stay, Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish Devotion #15 & Lovesick #20 [buy here] | 7. EOS Balm in Strawberry Sorbet [buy here]

I love this pouch. I'm no longer digging around in my diaper bag for lipsticks, sunglasses or my cell phone. I'm constantly misplacing these things, call it "mom brain" or what have you, but this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag has saved my life. Ok, so that may be an exaggeration but I am grateful that I don't have to dig around for my things any longer.

What are your on-the-go must haves?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE the Revlon Lip Butters --- great post!

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird