3.07.2013

Look For Less: Marchesa

I just had to share this find with you all. As I'm browsing some of my favorite online retailers I came across this beautiful white swing dress on ASOS that resembles the uber popular white Marchesa dress from their Spring 2011 collection, made famous by Olivia Palermo.
Target and Neiman Marcus also produced a collection that featured a similar Marchesa stunner for girls last Christmas, but disappointingly not for women. Unless you're petite there was no chance you could get yourself into the girl's XL dress. 

And so it looks like ASOS has come along now and provided a similar dress for $127.16. 
ASOS [buy here]
While it's not beaded it's still a beautiful dress and perfect for this Spring and Summer. It's selling quickly [my size is already gone, boo]. So grab it now before it's gone.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

1 comment:



blogger template by lovebird