5.24.2013

Friday Fancies: Sunny Yellows + Prints

It's that time of the week again, it's finally Friday and that means I get to share some of the things that have caught my eye this week. Maybe with some of the Memorial Day sales I can get a little extra discount on some of these pretties. 

I think I have a thing for yellow. I didn't even realize that pretty much everything I've been wanting is yellow until I put together this style board. Oh well, what better way to embrace the warm weather then with this sunny color.
Shorts: American Eagle | Shoes: Zara | Dress: ASOS | Sunnies: Anthropologie | Skirt: J. Crew Factory | Dress: Forever 21 | Bikini: Topshop
Well I hope you all enjoy your long weekend. And happy Memorial Day shopping!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. I've noticed you have a thing for yellow! It's a fun color. I feel like this year has been a lot of green, which is also a fun color, but yellow makes me think of sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love yellow! How cute would those striped shoes and the yellow skirt be??

    -Lauren
    styleofonesown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird