2.18.2013

What I Wore: Polka Dots & Sequins

This past weekend, my sister turned 21. I decided it would be fun to take her out to one of the many wineries in town. We're lucky enough to live just minutes away from dozens of wineries, yet I hardly ever make it out to them. So it was a nice little sisterly bonding time. 
Coincidentally,  I was dressed for President's Day, wearing red, white, and blue. And it wasn't until I got home that the Hubs pointed this out to me. Oh well, I always love a good theme, must be the sorority girl in me.



What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Old Navy [N/A online, still in stores or similar here] | Shell: J. Crew [black still available here] | Pants: American Eagle [old, similar here] | Shoes: Calvin Klein via Marshalls [similar here] | Clutch: Marc by Marc Jacobs, Neiman Marcus Collection by Target | Necklaces: Bauble Bar [same here, last seen here] & Hello Fab | Bracelets: GroopDealz and Stella & Dot | Sunnies: Vince Camuto [same here]


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elvy! You are so stinkin cute and I just love your style:) So cute and with great high and low pieces, love that. Your little ones are precious too! So glad we found eachother;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one of my all time favorite j crew tops! Polka dots will never get old to me ;-)

    -Mia
    www.msmiamaree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mia,
      Love polka dots too! I think I went polka dot crazy last fall. My closet is full of them. Ha!

      xoxo

      Delete



blogger template by lovebird