2.17.2013

President's Day Sale Pick-ups

Who doesn't love a good sale!? And this President's Day weekend did not disappoint. 

I went into our usual stops at the mall, picked up a couple of goodies at Baby Gap. By far, I was the most excited about the J. Crew sale online. They're currently offering an additional 40% off sale items and FREE SHIPPING on everything. We all love free shipping. So I jumped all over this sale, especially since they recently updated their sale section with some new items.

Check out what I snagged:
Big Sis - Dress & Skirt: Gap [on sale in stores + additional 40% off, total was just under $13]
Me - Wild Side Skinny Bangle: $29.70 | No. 2 Pencil Skirt: $23.99 | Pop Art Dot Tee: $23.70 | iPhone 5 Case: $13.50

I've been eyeing the Wild Side bangle for months, but for the most part it has been sold out or wait listed.  So when I saw this on sale, plus the additional 40% off, it was like 'DUH!?' As for the No. 2 pencil skirt, I've seen so many positive reviews about it, but have never tried it. And now it'll finally be time to see if the skirt lives up to it's reputation. I'm hoping it fits because they were sold out of the 00P, so I had to go with the 0P. Based on the size chart J. Crew provides, the waist on the 0P is a teeny tiny bit smaller then the 00R. So I'm crossing my fingers it's true. The Pop Art tee just looked fun. A girl can't ever have too many comfy tees. And isn't the phone cover adorable? Shoes, Shoes, Shoes!

Hope you're all enjoying the long weekend!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Great post -- I am so totally getting that leopard bracelet from J. Crew. Tweed & Toile (one of my fave bloggers) has worn it several times in her pics and that makes me think it is a versatile piece. Plus I am a sucker for leopard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TC,
    I totally agree with its versatility. To me, it's a neutral. And I can't help but love leopard print too.
    Thanks for checking out my blog!

    Xo,
    Elvy

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird