2.12.2013

What I Wore: Valentine's Day Inspired Look pt 1

With Valentine's day is just around the corner, I wanted to keep in the theme and share a week of Valentine's day inspired looks.

As a SAHM, I don't always have someone around to take outfit pics of me, especially on Mondays. We've usually got a busy morning schedule filled with dance class and the weekly errands. So I resorted to taking a few iphone pics and a little collage of my outfit today. I promise to update if I'm able to get better pictures.


vday
Vest: Steve Madden Faux Fur Vest [similar here] | Top: J. Crew [old, similar here or check out J. Crew Factory's versions here] | Jeans: American Eagle Skinnies [similar here] | Shoes: Tory Burch Reva flats [same here] | Necklace: BaubleBar [buy here] | Bracelets: ILY Couture, Stella & Dot, Kate Spade | Watch: Michael Kors [same here]

XO,
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird