4.11.2014

Whiten Your Day

It only feels right that for my first blog post back, I share one of my favorite Spring and Summer looks, white on white. I don't know about you guys but it's already been well over 90 degrees here in So Cal, so an all white look always seems to keep me cool. 
Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch [from my college days, similar here & here] | Top: Forever 21 [similar here] | Jeans: American Eagle [similar here] | Shoes: Zara | Bag: Phillip Lim for Target | Sunnies: Ray-Ban [vintage, current version here] | Watch: Michael Kors | Necklace: Groopdealz | Bracelet: Lulu's 
A tip for creating your on all white outfit is try mixing textures, like I did with the eyelet peplum. It keeps the look fresh and effortless. Best part is we all have various white pieces in our closets, so it's an easy and cheap look to create. You don't need to go out and find trendy pieces that either you never wear again or only lasts a season. White will always be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird