7.31.2013

WIW: Studded Boho

What's more California girl then a Summer Boho look? I went through several years where I literally lived in Boho looks and imitated everything Nicole Richie, Rachel Zoe, and the Olsen twins wore. Nowadays I've put away lots of my flowy boho attire and opted for more structured pieces. I guess having spent the last several years popping out babies, and living in loose clothing, I'm embracing this time in my life where I can get back into more structured and tailored clothing. But every once in awhile I still like to bring back a little Boho, especially when trying to beat this Summer heat. 
Outfit Details:
Vest: American Eagle [last seen here] | Dress: H&M [recent] | Shoes: Zara [on sale in stores, similar here] | Bag: Steve Madden via Marshalls [similar here] | Necklace & Ring: Forever 21[old] | Bracelets: Lotus Blossom Design, Stella & Dot | Sunnies: Ray-Ban
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Linking up with: Real Girl Style

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh i loved the outfit and then i saw the shoes and became obsessed!! gorgeous!

    XO Meghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meghan, thanks so much lady! I know I'm kinda obsessed with these shoes too. A little bit crazy but a lotta bit cool. Ha! XX!

      Delete
  2. Love love love El!!

    B http://lotusblossomdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird