5.01.2013

WIW: Emerald for May

Besides being Pantone's color of the year, Emerald is also the birthstone for May and Baby Sis. So what better way to start off the month then sharing my weekend casual look in this lovely color. I absolutely adore this color because its flattering on all skin tones and never seems to make you look washed out.
Outfit Details:
Top: J. Crew [on sale now here] | Skirt: Target [same here] | Sandals: Target [same here] | Necklace: Forever 21 | Bracelets: ILY Couture, Etsy, Stella & Dot | Sunnies: Coach

BTW, I cannot begin to tell you how comfy this J. Crew linen tee is [last worn here]. I used to dread wearing t-shirts but I've come to really see the value of a great comfy tee. They're easy to dress up with a skirt or perfect for running errands and chasing the girls around. I've been stocking up on all kinds of tee's for the Summer. 

Happy Hump Day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions

3 comments:

  1. Love this green! Looks great!

    http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color, too. I have a few of these in my closet :)

    I'd love it if you can drop by mine and check out my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pop Art tee is cute on you. I tried it on, it was not for me, but I admire it on others! :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird