5.07.2013

Two-fer Tuesday: Neon Mini

So as of this week, I wanted to devote Tuesday's to sharing how to style one piece two ways. I always love how just changing a few accessories can completely transform your look. Which is why fashion is so amazing. 

This week, I want to show you how I would style J. Crew's Embroidered Neon Postage Stamp Mini. I've had my eyes on this skirt since it came out.
preppy prints
Nail Polish: Essie in Marshmallow | Necklace: Bauble Bar | Shoes: Sam & Libby for Target | Top: J. Crew [sold out online, on sale in stores] | Skirt: J. Crew | Sunnies: Ray-Ban Aviators | Bracelet: Lotus Blossom Design | Bag: Target
studded street style
Sunnies: Vince Camuto | Necklace: Bauble Bar | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Top: Glamzelle | Skirt: J. Crew | Bracelets: C. Wonder, Stella & Dot | Shoes: Zara

Don't you just love this skirt?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird