3.19.2013

What I Wore: Sequins + Floral

With Spring in the air and temperatures in the 80's, all I want to do is wear twirly skirts.  And this floral skirt just screams Spring. I'm not even sure how long I've had this skirt, but I do know it's one of my favorites.

 A great floral print skirt is perfect for pairing with stripes. It's a little bit nautical with a feminine flair, and I do have a love for nautical styles. Lastly, throw on a neutral blazer in a similar tone for the evenings when the temperature inevitably drops and the wind picks up. 
The Details:
Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch [another keeper from my Brand Rep days, similar here] | Shirt: J. Crew [similar here & here] | Skirt: Forever 21 [old, similar here] | Shoes: Steve Madden via TJ Maxx [similar here] | Necklace: unknown via Nordstrom Rack [last worn here, similar here] | Bracelet: Stella & Dot | Rings: GroopDealz
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
STYLELIXIR Style Sessions
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

15 comments:

  1. very cute! i also love stripes and flowers xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why you love this skirt so much, Elvy, it's darling! I love the colors and I love the stripes you paired it with. Enjoy that warm weather, we're still in the 30s and 40s in Seattle!!! :) ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the necklace :)

    http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh that skirt is so cute :) And I love that blazer!!

    New follower!!
    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the Style Elixir Hop! Love that floral skirt!
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for the sweet comments! XX!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! I love the stripes and floral! I'm super jealous of your weather, it's freezing here!
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love stripes and florals together, and you executed this to perfection!

    Found you via Style Sessions. Find me at http://greenandgorgeous.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous!! just gorgeous. and not to be creepy, weird stranger, but you have great legs for skirts.

    sorry if that is weird. i just like to give credit where credit is due :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh! I'm so glad all you ladies loved this look. You guys are all too kind. Thx again for reading!

    And, Emily, thx. It's not creepy at all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the entire look! I think I could be bold enough to wear it, lol!

    -Karen
    www.yourstylistkaren.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE stripes, especially with florals! So pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the nordstrom pearl necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Another good thing in buying and wearing trendy beaded jewelry is you do not want to spend thousands of greenbacks to have people who will appreciate your look and your image. Fashionable beaded jewelry like necklaces, earrings and bracelets are available in wide variety of styles and designs. You'll only spend one or two dollars to few hundred bucks depending on the kind of materials you select for your jewelry.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird