2.25.2013

What I Wore: Mint To Be

Spring is just around the corner and I'm just loving that the mint trend is still going strong. I've had a bit of an obsession with this color for as long as I can remember. In college, I was the one of the few girls on campus with a mint beach cruiser. It's just such a flattering and uplifting color. This color has even made its way into my girls' closets too. 
The Details:
Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch [old, really old ha!I've had this since I worked at A&F, similar here and here] | Top: Target [same here] | Skirt: ASOS [similar here] | Shoes: J. Crew Factory [same here, spotted an almost identical pair at Marshalls for $40] | Belt: H&M [came w/another skirt, similar here] | Necklaces: Forever 21, J. Crew Factory | Bracelet: H&M [similar here] | Watch: Kenneth Cole via Nordstrom Rack [similar here] | Sunnies: Vince Camuto [same here]
**Fashion Tip: Tried and true pieces like a great fitting denim jacket can stand the test of time. Hold on to these because they're wardrobe staples.
Hope your week is off to a a wonderful start! And thank you for reading!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

6 comments:

  1. You look fantastic in those JC flats - I tried them myself but my feet look like boats, ack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, haha! You're too funny! I'm sure it didn't look that bad. See if your local TJ Maxx or Marshall's has the Anne Klein ones. They're almost identical and under $40. Maybe you'll like the fit of those ones better. Thanks for stopping by. Xoxo!

      Delete
  2. The beach cruiser that you like never used? Ha! Love this outfit post per usual btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least I still have it! Never got stolen thank goodness.

      Delete
  3. Elvy, looking so cute! The skirt is the cutest! :)


    From Finland, with ♥,
    curiousnoora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cound't agree more about the denim jacket! such a keeper piece!
    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird