1.31.2013

What I Wore: Heart On My Sleeves

I know it's a bit early to be celebrating Valentine's Day, but it happens to be one of my favorite holidays purely because everything comes in shades of pink and little heart shapes. And what better way to get in the spirit then by wearing my heart on my sleeve, literally.

Shell: H&M [recent purchase] | Top: Forever 21 [recent purchase, N/A online, fitting room review here, similar here] | Jeans: American Eagle destroyed jeggings [similar here] | Shoes: Target [available here] | Bracelets: ILY Couture pave link, Kate Spade, Stella & Dot 
Sunnies: Ray-Ban Aviators
Even my heart tattoo goes with the theme!
By the way, how amazing are these Target gold cap toe pumps!? Well I'm sure you've already seen them all over the blogosphere, they're hugely popular. And well I just happened to be lucky enough to snag these beauties yesterday for $9. Yup! You heard right, they were on clearance and ridiculously cheap. Online they're also on sale but still over $25, depending on which color you choose. So if you're still lusting for these shoes, I highly recommend checking out your local Target.  

Shoes: Shoedazzle [ old, similar here
I actually started out the day wearing these gold loafers, when I went to Target and stumbled upon the pumps for $9. It was a sign that I had to get them because they happened to match my outfit perfectly.

And I felt like spreading the love to my cell phone too!
"Hello, Lover!"
Phone Cover: J. Crew Factory [more patterns here]
Now, I'm not actually a fan of what the holiday is about, because I personally believe you and your significant other should always show one another how much you care. But how are you getting in the mood for Valentine's Day? Are you as fond of heart prints as I am?
XO,
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird