4.30.2014

Overalls

So I finally found them, the overalls that fit just right. I did quite a search for these. My requirements were that they tapered at the end but still had a relaxed boyfriend fit without being too baggy. If you're like me then you know that this is a hard combination to find. I've never bought an actual pair of boyfriend jeans because they are always too baggy. I just buy regular skinny jeans in the next size up to achieve the look. I've found that many actual "boyfriend" jeans literally can be put on and taken off without unbuttoning or unzipping. And clearly that's not going to work.

But going back to these overalls, I'm very satisfied with the fit and wash. And the price was very reasonable. So if you are considering a pair you must check out Express for these overalls. Plus they always have great discount offers. I hardly shop at Express but I am obsessed with these.  I wore them with flats while taking the girls to dance class and then switched them up for some neon heels later in the day.
Top: Zara | Overalls: Express [love these here too] | Shoes: Prabal Gurung x Target [similar here] | Bag: Target [obsessed with this one here] | Necklace: Simple Addiction | Sunnies: Ray-Ban

Earlier from Instagram:
Shoes: Franco Sarto via Marshalls [similar here]

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird