9.03.2013

Peplum + Leopard

I hope you all had a lovely Labor Day weekend! And hopefully you got in some shopping. There were definitely some great sales. Now that the last Summer holiday has passed, I'm officially ready to work some Fall trend into my Summer wardrobe. Although I'm not quite ready for Summer to be over I do have a few Fall trends I can't help but dive right into. One that is sure to be a hit is the leopard trend. We saw lots of it all Summer and it seems it'll be even hotter this Fall. And my favorite way to rock this look is, shoes! A pair of leopard print shoes can give a simple look some interest. 

For a casual afternoon of shopping with my girls, I paired my leo shoes with my favorite boyfriend fit shorts. A little FYI, it took me all Summer to find the perfect pair of BF shorts. If you're still expecting Summer temps and are looking for a pair, try Aeropostale. I know, it's teen store, but for those of us on the petite side the sizing is a much better fit and with all the great sales they have you're bound to snag a pair for a ridiculously good price.
Photos c/o TiffanyEvanna Photography
Outfit Details:
Top: H&M [old, similar here & here] | Shorts: c/o Aeropostale | Shoes: Target | Necklace: Very Jane | Bracelets: Groopdealz, Stella & Dot, Charming Charlie's | Sunnies: Windsor

Enjoy your week! And thanks for reading!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:



blogger template by lovebird