9.20.2013

Friday Fancies: Get Checked for Every Budget

Since I shared with you all my favorite Fall trend yesterday, the grid print. I thought I would share with you today how you can get the look on every budget. But first here are Olivia Palermo & Aimee Song both rocking a grid print jacket at NYFW. How could you not be inspired by their looks.
Photos courtesy of Want Her Style & Song of Style

And since I foresee this trend only getting larger during the cooler months, here are some ways to work this look into your own wardrobe. I may or may not have a few of these pieces already. Haha! I couldn't help myself after seeing all those NYFW pictures.
Get Checked
Tops: 1 | 2 | 3
 Pants: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Dresses: 1 | 2
Skirt

And lastly, a big congratulations to Meredith M. for winning the Anthro Inspired Mint Bauble Necklace giveaway! Thank you to everyone who entered and for following my blog.  I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I really like the red dress! It's so unique!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird