5.17.2013

Friday Fancies: Sunny Striped Skirt

This week for Friday Fancies, instead of sharing my wishlist, I wanted to share a piece that caught my eye while catching up on my DVR'ed shows. 
If you watch Glee this may look familiar, it's Kitty in the Season finale episode. 
We all know my pension for bright colors and this outfit immediately caught my attention. The monochromatic yellow outfit was perfection. And that skirt...just spoke to me. I knew I had to have it. That is until I went online and found out it was $300. So now I'm on the hunt for a similar skirt. 
After some searching, I came across a pretty similar version. What do you think?
I hope you all have a great weekend! Make sure to come back and see all the fun details from Baby Sis' Big Top 1st Birthday Bash.
And as always, Thank You for following!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird