3.11.2013

Weekend Recap: #GirlsDayOut

This weekend I had the pleasure of being in the fabulous company of these lovely ladies.
It was a bittersweet celebration. We enjoyed celebrating Tatiana's birthday, while making lasting memories with Lotus Blossom Design's, Ms. SoCal as she gets ready to leave Cali for new adventures in Florida at the end of the month. 
LBD's Ms. SoCal (aka Bianca) and I on the Santa Monica Pier. Can't believe this lady is leaving us. But it gives us a reason to plan a trip to Florida soon. 

Thank You, B for inspiring me to start blogging, just being fabulous and adding a little sass to my life.  XO!
Outfit Details:
Jacket: Abercrombie & Fitch [last worn here, similar here] | Shirt: H&M [similar here] | Skirt: unknown via Marshalls [similar here] | Shoes: Steve Madden [loving these] | Bag: Steve Madden [loving this one here] | Sunnies: House of Harlow [same here] | The Arm Stack: Target, J. Crew, Stella & Dot, ILY Couture

What a beautiful day it was, fun times and so many laughs. I hope you all had an amazing weekend and enjoy the week ahead.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos! Wow I wish it was summer! I want to wear my summer dress and denim jacket on the boardwalk! Here in NJ, it was a warmer day but there are still patches of snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww El, you were stylish way before blogging! I will miss you and your lil beauties! XXOO

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird