7.23.2013

Blogger Night at Old Navy

I'm Baaaacccckkkk! Finally! It feels like it's been FOREVER since I've had some time to actually sit down and blog. Now that things are back to normal in my house, it's back to blogging. Not that having family visit isn't fun, it's just very time consuming and totally throws us all outta whack. 

For my first post back, it's most definitely appropriate to share my first blogger event I attended Monday night. I was invited to attended a fun styling event at Old Navy in Fashion Valley, San Diego. Playing with clothes, shopping, and meeting other fabulous bloggers that's a fashion bloggers dream. HA! It was such a blast and trust me I was quite nervous before going. I don't do these things, I'm a mom! But I'm so glad I went and got to meet the other lovely bloggers and"sellebrities" at Old Navy, and thank you to Kyle, their store manager for hosting a great night.
 You know me, always making sure there is a little sparkle under my scarves. Just a hint of glitter for when the scarf shifts a little and you get a peek. Every girl should always sparkle no matter the day!
 Scarves, scarves, and more scarves. I can't get enough of them. And let me tell you, Old Navy was not lacking in colors or prints. I've always been a fan of their scarves so it was no wonder that I immediately gravitated to their wall of scarves as soon as Kyle let us go wild in the store.
 Just a little peek into my fitting room. I guess I was having a blue moment.
We all know Old Navy kills it at giving us all those great staple pieces at beyond incredible prices. So I wanted to showcase how versatile some of those pieces are especially since it's already mid-Summer and Fall is only several weeks away. Finding those transition pieces that will take you from Summer to Fall is important when buying clothes in the latter Summer months.
Outfit Details:
Look 1: I love a great tank dress in the Summer time and this black one is the perfect transition piece from Summer to Fall. And to keep from looking like you're attending a funeral add a bold print and some bright accessories. 
Look 2: Here I am again in black, but guess what!? It's the same tank dress from Look 1, half tucked into a brightly printed pair of shorts. Add a denim jacket and your day time look is ready for cooler casual nights. 
Look 3: Love, love, love this sheer tie-dyed blouse! It came in so many colors I couldn't decide. But went with the tried and true blue. This color is perfect for any season, so I knew it would be easily worn the rest of the Summer and into the Fall. Paired with some relaxed fit denim shorts and printed flats, you've got a great weekend look.
 Oh Hey! Twinsies! Here's Maria of Savvynista and I wearing this to-die-for striped maxi dress. How fabulous does she look? I'm telling you this dress is going to be flying off the shelves so if you want it run to your nearest Old Navy and get it now! All the girls and I were fighting over this one. This maybe one of the most unique pieces I've seen at Old Navy. It's got a 70's vibe to it, so if you feel like channeling your inner Rachel Zoe or Nicole Richie, then this dress is a must have! [Dress available here]
It was a great night and I'm so glad I got the chance to meet some of the amazing girls from the San Diego Style Bloggers.

And make sure to stay tuned to find out all the details of my blogger night outfit. I've got a fun collaboration in store. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun meeting you and taking photos together! XO, Maria

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird