5.15.2013

WIW: Seahorses + Stripes

If you've been following me on Instagram, then this top may be familiar. I recently found this adorable seahorse printed shirt at Target. I knew I just had to have it. The pink seahorses were too cute to resist. I've already found myself  wanting to wear this shirt everyday. I just can't help myself but to be drawn to this fun print, especially since I love print mixing. 
Outfit Details:
Shirt: Target | Shorts: Forever 21 [similar here] | Shoes: J. Crew [old, similar here] | Belt: taken from another dress | Bag: Hello Fab | Necklaces: Hello Fab and Groopdealz [monogram] | Bracelet: Stella & Dot | Sunnies: House of Harlow 1960 

Sorry, I don't have some better up close shots of this outfit. We were attempting to keep the girls on the lawn while taking these pictures. Haha!

Don't forget Pigtails and Pearls is finally on Facebook. With Google Reader about to say Good-Bye I wanted to give all of you some options to continue following me. I'm also on Bloglovin' so make sure to follow so we can stay connected.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Linked up to: Style Sessions | Real Girl Style

4 comments:

  1. The seahorse button up is so adorable!

    http://cbijicollection.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! love the seahorses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I would never think to purchase that shirt, but you styled it great!

    Shannon
    clothesandquotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I’m visiting from Style Sessions Fashion Link Up. Such a cute blouse. Love the seahorses!

    xo, tasha
    twenty-something blog

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird